Forum Discussion

28 days ago

Access

Hi,

my access level to MYOB for my business is to access the 'contacts' and manage those for new works.

since the software update, everytime I'm trying to access,  it's throwing out an error message, see below. 

and when i do get to log in, there is no access to contacts, see below for image of what comes up in the left hand toolbar. whereas previously i had access to 'contacts' option.

any assistance as to when this access issue will be fixed would be great.

4 Replies

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TruOrbe1234,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the community forum!

I appreciate you telling us about that issue with accessing the contacts tab. We always want to give you a great experience with support and with using MYOB. I understand that it happened after the software update. 

To resolve this, please try to use a different browser or a private window, and kindly clear the cache in your web browser. 

Feel free to write a post if you still need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

• Hi Jem,

I tried on a different browser and cleared chache, it still doesn't work, I can see less now than before, see below. Thanks

• Hi Jemar, 

I've tried different browzers, Microsoft Edge and Firefox , neither works! Still get the same messages, please advise if there is anything else I can do to resolve this problem ASAP! Thanks