Forum Discussion

CEDS
Cover User
3 months ago

Issue with Pay Super login being "timed out"

I am getting this error message and am unable to find where to fix it. It also shows "processing payment" which it has not done.

Can anyone assist with this?

Thanks

Bonnie

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CEDS,

Thank you for your post. This issue could arise due to either the user access not refreshing itself or updates in super contributions while the user tries to record the super payment. Based on your email, it seems you are the owner of the file, so there shouldn't be an issue.

The initial workaround is to check Payroll Settings -> Superannuation Funds for any duplicates, remove them, and correctly link them to all employees. Then, clear your browser's cookies and cache, log back in, and retry the process.

If the issue persists, unlink the superannuation funds from an employee, delete the super fund, re-enter it, and relink it to the employee card. This action refreshes the super funds if there have been recent changes. Test this process for one employee initially, process SUPER only for that employee, and check if it's functioning correctly before proceeding with the rest of the employees.

Please do let me know how you go on this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl