Forum Discussion

frostywb
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

MYOB Team user account has been blocked

One of our MYOB Team user has tried too many times log on details. It seems her account has been blocked. She has tried to re-set password with authentication code sent to her email. However, she still got error message and could not re-set. Can Approving Manager or Administrator to re-set her password?

• actually, she tried again and it works now.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi frostywb

Thank you for your post. Only the user will be able to reset their password, have they tried to login today ? If they're still having troubles can you please get a screenshot what appears when the user attempts to sign in.

frostywb
      Experienced User

He Melisa,

Yes, we still have the problem to have this user to log in since yesterday morning. Attached is the error message. She has also tried to re-set the password. It did not work to re-set password through app, but she managed to re-set using my.myob. However, it still does not work after the password re-set. Same error message.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi frostywb

Thanks for the update. Has she been able to successfully login to my.myob with her new email address and password ? If so, can she un-install and re-install the app. Is she able to sign in ?

Please do let me know how it goes.