Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Payroll - Looks Good Button not working

I am unable to complete my weekly payroll due to the Looks Good button not working.  Can anyone suggest a fix please.  I have 2 separate company payrolls under the one account - one is working fine, the other is not.

On-Line chat wants me to follow about 15 steps involving changing passwords etc which seems ridiculous to me and I don't want to stuff up everything else on my account.

Any suggestions appreciated, thank you.

• I have the same problem, very frustrating.  I've been on hold with MYOB NZ two days in a row for hours

• Hi, this is what I have just been told.  It worked for me

So the current work around that we have for this issue is by adding a new user to have access to the account and after adding a new user you can either just use the user access that you've invited to process the pay run or you can remove the access to your current email then re-invite the same email to allow you to run the pay run completely.

amalyse
      Contributing User

Having the same issue - will give this a go - have been trying since Thursday on two different PCs and different browsers, cleared cache etc etc - it's slowly driving me crazy !! 

amalyse
        Contributing User

Can confirm it has worked but would not be wanting to use this long term - hopefully works next time I do it... 

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Arnel  and amalyse,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that you were not able to access your Looks Good Button. 

Thanks for the Information and my apologies for the late response. Can you please confirm if you're getting any error message when you press Looks good or it's not working when clicked on? If the button is not appearing or working at all, it has been found that the issue is environmental and does not originate in our systems, however, trying the following steps has worked for some users: 

• Trying a different computer to rule out file specific issues
    • Changing Networks
    • Trying additional devices (smartphone) both on network and mobile data
    • Turning off any banking apps installed on the computer
    • Check the time when this issue first occurred and find if any updates were installed during that time.
    • Allowing access to *.myob.com

Please do let me know how you go on this.

Regards,
    Earl