Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Single touch Payroll not working

I have set up the STP reporting following all the instructions but there is no report show.  What are the things that i should checked?

• Hi tsztsang 

If you processed the pays then set up STP those pays won't be reported in the Payroll reporting centre. Try processing a $0 pay with payment date as today then check the reporting centre to see if that pay has been declared.

STP updates the YTD amounts each time you send a report, so if the $0 pay report is accepted the first 3 pays are included in the YTD amounts and you don't need to do anything else. You can check the YTD amounts are reporting correctly by going to the EOFY finalisation tab and running the YTD verification report or the Summary of payments reports (click on the ellipsis for each employee and select Download).

Please let us know if you need further help.

AlanT
    Ultimate Partner

Hi tsztsang 

Have you actually processed any payroll runs yet and lodged STP?  Or just done the setup.

If you don't have any STP data yet, there won't be anything to select.

Regards,

AlanT

• Hi Alan 

Yes, have done 3 pay runs. Just started the business this July and this is the first time lodging STP.  I checked and can see all payroll records on report generated under "Reporting" > "Reports">"Payroll" >"Payroll Summary". 

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi tsztsang 

If you processed the pays then set up STP those pays won't be reported in the Payroll reporting centre. Try processing a $0 pay with payment date as today then check the reporting centre to see if that pay has been declared.

STP updates the YTD amounts each time you send a report, so if the $0 pay report is accepted the first 3 pays are included in the YTD amounts and you don't need to do anything else. You can check the YTD amounts are reporting correctly by going to the EOFY finalisation tab and running the YTD verification report or the Summary of payments reports (click on the ellipsis for each employee and select Download).

Please let us know if you need further help.