Forum Discussion

LeighET
Experienced User
2 days ago

Salaries & Entitlements Missing

I run fortnightly wages.  Some employees are paid on an hourly basis and some are on salary.

I ran a payrun on 1/7 and everything seemed fine.

I am running another payrun today and my salaried employees are not showing any amounts in the payrun, nor are they accruing leave entitlements.

On checking each salaried employee card, the salaried amounts are still showing under their wages tab in the individual card, and entitlements are still ticked.

The only change I have made since the last payrun is to update the hourly employee's rates as per the 3.75% increase to the award.  This however, should not affect salaried employees?

1 Reply

• Hi LeighET,

I see you're having a bit of a hiccup with your salaried employees' pay and leave entitlements not showing up. This can be a bit tricky, but don't worry, we've got your back! First off, let's make sure everything is set up correctly. Check that all the wages and entitlements are properly set up and ticked off for your salaried employees. Also, make sure the calculation basis for your salaried employees is correctly set up. For a more detailed guide, you might want to check out this post. It has a support note with more information that could be really helpful.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess