Forum Discussion

Salt-ii8
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Entitlement not accruing for Salaried employee

we have just employeed someone on a Salary not hourly and have noticed that their Annual Leave and Personal Leave entitlements are are not accruing - everything has been checked and ticked off  , do we need to set up a different entitlement Catergory?  how can I find some information on this ??

• Hey Salt-ii8 , 

When it comes to accruals it works slightly different, You’ll need to set up separate entitlement categories - one for hourly-based employees and another for salary based. For hourly employees, specify a percentage rate, and for the salary employees, specify a fixed rate per pay period, month or year., with setting up individual payroll catagories for leave and super, you will find they will start accruing again.

I have attached a support note here to help set up the new catagories. you can also name the new ones to specify so IE Super salaray and Leave salary. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hey Salt-ii8 , 

When it comes to accruals it works slightly different, You’ll need to set up separate entitlement categories - one for hourly-based employees and another for salary based. For hourly employees, specify a percentage rate, and for the salary employees, specify a fixed rate per pay period, month or year., with setting up individual payroll catagories for leave and super, you will find they will start accruing again.

I have attached a support note here to help set up the new catagories. you can also name the new ones to specify so IE Super salaray and Leave salary.