Forum Discussion

cre8ivedan
Contributing User
10 months ago

Something went wrong. Please try again error.

I'm trying to do payroll it says "Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: bad0f95a-57e4-4c2a-ad26-17c2835b6832." The threads I can find in this forum just seem to be solved via DM and there is no info that helps. I can't work out how to contact MYOB for support. Payroll is pretty time sensitive!

JavaScript console attached if that helps. 

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi cre8ivedan

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for letting us know about the error message you are getting when processing payroll and we apologize for any difficulties you are experiencing. Please know that your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. 

In this matter, you would need to Open the employee record >> Open the Payroll details section >> Open the Leave tab >> Click Save. This will update the background information to allow the payments to be recorded. If you are still receiving the same error message, I would recommend clearing your browser cache. 

Please do not hesitate to let me know how it is going, and if there is anything else we can do to help you out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

cre8ivedan
      Contributing User

Hmm this didn't work but I think I know the problem if it's related to employees. We set up Tall Emu recently and it's created another team member account for one of my team members. So now in Tall Emu I have 2 records for that person and it's also created another record for them in MYOB. When I click on their record in MYOB nothing comes up it just says "Something went wrong - Try refreshing your browser - If the issue persists, contact MYOB support". I think we need to delete that employee from MYOB although that's the account we've been using in Tall Emu so that makes things tricky. 

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi cre8ivedan

Thanks for more information and for confirming the issue with us. Apologies for the late response and thank you for your understanding and continued support.  

I would be happy to help investigate this issue further. Can you please confirm whether the other team member account that was created is a card file? Additionally, could you please provide more details on what you were doing when you received the error message "Something went wrong" and in what window the error message appeared?

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth