Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

STP Reporting

After entering a pay run, it showed up on the STP as a $0 pay run. I have reversed the pays twice and re entered and still the same $0 pay run comes up on the STP report.   The pay range is also no...
    9 months ago

Hi Anthony79

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for flagging your inquiry with us. We are sorry that you are having challenges with Single Touch Payroll, and we appreciate your understanding on this matter. 

In response to your concern about Single Touch Payroll (STP), if you create a pay run with a past date, it will prompt you to choose between a new pay run or an updated pay run. If you select "updated pay run," it can result in a $0 amount in the STP report.

In this situation, you should verify if the payroll activity report and payroll register report display the correct figures. If these reports are accurate, there is no need to reverse the pay even if the STP report shows $0. The key is that the payroll activity and register reports have the correct figures.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,  
    Leneth