Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

Super Payments

I all of a sudden can not create super payments. I get this error message...

Your login to Pay Super may have timed out. You will need to go back to the main super payments screen to refresh your login, then try to create a payment again. If you still can't, you may not be authorised to do this. You'll need to find someone who is.

I have all access as the owner. Please advise urgently. 

• Hi cherylz

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for taking the time to bring your concern to us. We apologize that you are having difficulties creating Super Payments because of the error message you are getting. We are thankful for your patience and understanding. 

In this matter, I would first double-check that the email you are currently using is the same as the one that is listed for Pay Super Administrator/Authorizer.  

To do this: 

1. Go to Payroll then Super Payments. 
    2. Click Super Payment Settings. 
    3. Go to the Your User Roles section and make sure you are listed as an Authorizer or Administrator. 

If you are not listed, then you will need to have someone add you as a Pay Super payment authorizer. 

If you are in fact an authorizer, I recommend clearing your browser cache and trying again. If you are logging in via Firefox or Internet Explorer, you may try logging in via Chrome and see if it works for you. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi cherylz

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for taking the time to bring your concern to us. We apologize that you are having difficulties creating Super Payments because of the error message you are getting. We are thankful for your patience and understanding. 

In this matter, I would first double-check that the email you are currently using is the same as the one that is listed for Pay Super Administrator/Authorizer.  

To do this: 

1. Go to Payroll then Super Payments. 
    2. Click Super Payment Settings. 
    3. Go to the Your User Roles section and make sure you are listed as an Authorizer or Administrator. 

If you are not listed, then you will need to have someone add you as a Pay Super payment authorizer. 

If you are in fact an authorizer, I recommend clearing your browser cache and trying again. If you are logging in via Firefox or Internet Explorer, you may try logging in via Chrome and see if it works for you. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth