Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Superannuation Clearing House

Hi,

We have processed superannaution for our business via the MYOB Pay Super function.

The superannuation is processing and hitting our superannuation member fund, however it is showing up as an old trading entity on the employees superannuation statements.

The file was once used in the old entity (many years ago), where would the name/ABN be located within the MYOB file this is causing this to show up with old trading entity details and not our new company entity?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JoshMercer

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

In this matter, you would need to edit your business on the Company information. For AccountRight, you may go to Setup menu>>Company Information. For MYOB Business, you may go to Business settings>>Business details.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

JoshMercer
      User

Hi Leneth,

The business name, trading name and ABN are all that of our new trading entity and have been updated for some time in this area of the MYOB file.

Is there somewhere else this detail would be sourcing from?

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JoshMercer 

As of now, we can only see those details on our system and on the company information on your end.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Leneth