Forum Discussion

27 days ago

Timesheet not recoding

I have a current employee that when she submits her timesheets in the MYOB Teams app the message comes up saying your time sheet has been submitted successfully then it disappears from the app. So in this case that means my employee can not see her submitted time sheets for the fortnight as they disappear once submitted.

For all other employees the submitted times will say until I approve them. 

I have spoken to MYOB a number of times and they can not fix the issue. If someone could please help me that would be great! 

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Timesheet

It sounds like there's a hiccup with your employee's timesheets in the MYOB Team app. Normally, only approved timesheets should disappear after submission. Since this issue seems specific to one employee, troubleshooting might involve uninstalling the MYOB Team app, creating a new location, inviting the employee again, and reinstalling the app. This process can often resolve such quirks. You can also check this link for more information. If you need further assistance, just let us know!

Best regards,

Doreen

Timesheet
      User

Hello Doreen,

Thank you for your reply. Yes I am aware the timesheets disappear once approved. 
      nave already done what you have mentioned. 
      What else could I please try? Thank you.