Forum Discussion

Marr
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

Unable to notify ATO of employee termination

In an attempt to fix error code CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000239 for a notifcation before moving to STP Phase 2, I undid an employee termination.  It trying to redo the termination in STP, I keep getting the attached message. Please advise on a solution. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Marr 

Thank you for your post. 

To help you with resolving your issue I would recommend to clear your browser cache, log out and log back in before doing the process below.

This error message CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000239 is due to trying to finalise an employee in STP phase 2 but have been terminated on STP phase 1. In order to resolve this you will need to remove the finalisation in the employee termination tab. Our Help Article, Removing an employee termination, has detailed information about this.

Once you've done this you'll need to redo the termination, this explained in this Help Article, Terminate an employee in STP. After doing this, please send an update event in your STP reports to update the YTD figures.

Are we able to solved your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If NO, please feel free to reply on this post and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess