Forum Discussion

5 months ago

Accountright Templates not working in online myob business

Our Accountright templates for statements and invoices are showing in the online version when sending statements, however they come up with the error message "template is required". Yes, the template I want to use is showing in the template field.  When I go into the sales settings, the templates are listed as accountright templates that are available : "MYOB AccountRight desktop templatesYou can still use these templates, but you won't be able to edit them. If something's changed, you'll need to create a new template."  

SOLVED - I had to set up a new template first in the online version, before MYOB Business recognized the Accountright templates listed (just set up a "basic as", set it as default and then choose my accountright template that is so much more detailed) :)

Albare
    Trusted Cover User

Could I ask when MYOB plans on adding all the customisation options of creating invoice templates in MYOB AccountRight to MYOB Business?

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Karadoc

Great news! Thanks for sharing how you resolved the issue with setting up a new template in the online version first. This step allowed MYOB Business to recognize your detailed AccountRight templates when sending statements. It's always helpful when customers share their solutions—it can benefit others facing similar challenges. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to post again.

Best regards,

Doreen

• And for Pauline, (I'm not set up to reply to private messages!) 

Hi Pauline, I have noticed that Accountright formats under "packing slip (item)" do not come across - formats that have been set up under "item" do.  I therefore had to re-create some of my templates that were sitting under "packing slips" over to "item" to get them to show in the web browser version.  Check where the original ones in Accountright are sitting.  Note I have not tried anything under "services" yet..

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi gmcoffeebeans

Thanks for sharing these details in your thread. The browser version currently only supports items and services, which is a limitation for now, but I'm sure the app will keep improving.

In the meantime, feel free to start a new thread if you need any more help.

Thanks,
      Genreve