Forum Discussion

GC4
User
2 months ago

ALL Invoices Not Showing

Hi all,

For the past three days, I have been trying to view all, in progress and completed Invoices.

Nothing is showing.

So to confirm I am on a desktop, I go to sales in the menu on the left and click invoice.

No matter what I do with the menu tabs across the top, I can not get any invoices to show.

Currently, I have it set to all and the date range for this entire financial year and nothing shows.

Can anyone help?

I figured it is something wrong with the software, but after three days I thought it would be fixed.

Thanks.

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GC4 ,

This is unusual. Are other users also experiencing the same issue? Let's try some basic troubleshooting steps first. I recommend clearing your AccountRight cache to avoid software discrepancies.

If you're still experiencing the issue, why not try our virtual assistant MOCA? It's designed to dive deeper into problems like this. Give it a go! You can engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need. Don't worry if MOCA can't resolve the issue, our live chat team is available to pick up where MOCA left off.

Regards,
    Earlclearing your AccountRight cache