Forum Discussion

Conspirio
Experienced User
13 days ago

Cannot upload pics into Intray.

Any reason why my pictures wont upload into the intray?

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Conspirio,

Let's get you back on track so you can upload photos on In Tray. I've checked for any reported incidents regarding the inability to upload documents to the In Tray, and there doesn't seem to be any issue reported at the moment. I also tried replicating the problem by uploading a file into the In Tray, and it appears to be working correctly on my end. As a workaround, see list below.

• Check Photo Size and Format: Try to lessen the photo size or use a different format.
    • Clear Browser Cookies and Cache: Sometimes, clearing your browser's cookies and cache can resolve issues related to uploading files.
    • Try a Different Browser: If the issue persists, try using a different browser to see if the problem is browser-specific.

Best regards,

Doreen

Conspirio
      Experienced User

This did not work. I am using my mobile to take and upload pics and it has worked previously, I doubt file size is the issue. Clear caches didn't work, different browser and device, same issue. 

Will not upload from mobile or laptop. Mobile using Samsung internet, laptop using chrome.... 

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Conspirio

It's interesting that Intray failed to upload the file on both the laptop and mobile. If the file in question isn't corrupted and is within the supported Intray formats, it might be best to create a support ticket from the My Account page.

Let us know if you need any more help.

Thanks,
        Genreve