Forum Discussion

Jill10
Experienced User
4 years ago

Scanned emails not consistently uploading to InTray

I have been emailing scanned invoices to the In Tray and I can scan2email a batch of 5 invoices and have them successfully appear in the In Tray, but I cannot scan a batch of say 20 or 30 invoices, they go into a black-hole forever lost!  I'm scanning as jpegs so they remain as individual documents - if I scan as PDF they are all one document.  It's frustrating not being able to just place a pile of invoices in the scanner.  Is there a process or limitation I am not aware of?  Thanks.

• Hi Jill10 

When emailing documents to the In Tray through to your In Tray email address the system will only allow for the email to contain a maximum of 5 documents, with each document being 10MB or smaller.

If you are needing to upload additional documents multiple emails could be sent or a different upload In Tray method would be required.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Jill10 

When emailing documents to the In Tray through to your In Tray email address the system will only allow for the email to contain a maximum of 5 documents, with each document being 10MB or smaller.

If you are needing to upload additional documents multiple emails could be sent or a different upload In Tray method would be required.

Jill10
      Experienced User

Thanks Steven.  This hasn't always been restricted to 5 documents, I have previously been able to upload a whole batch, but I can work with 5+5 to make it happen.  It would be great if was possible to just upload a whole batch though!