Forum Discussion

2 years ago

In tray items have reappeared

Hi,

3 x purchase recipts from the beginning of this month have reappeared in the In Tray. Previosuly they had all been used to create a spend money transaction and then allocated to banking. Now they have reappeared and the bank transactions have reappeared in unallocated. 

Unsure if its just a glitch and I should re do them or if this would double up???

Thanks

Nyssa

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    TheCoolShop
    Experienced Cover User

Definitely a glitch since the upgrade. I have had this too. If the transactions appear in your bank feed/ statement as credit/debit, they have been paid, and it reconciles i suggest deleting them. Re-entering them will double up and you will start tearing your hair out like everyone else trying to balance accounts in the new MYOB at the moment! :) 

LCrowhurst
    Trusted Cover User

Oraravalley wrote:

Hi,

3 x purchase recipts from the beginning of this month have reappeared in the In Tray. Previosuly they had all been used to create a spend money transaction and then allocated to banking. Now they have reappeared and the bank transactions have reappeared in unallocated. 

Unsure if its just a glitch and I should re do them or if this would double up???

Thanks

Nyssa

I've just noticed that purchases too have reappeared in the in tray, I have then had to go and double check, find they are entered and closed off but the invoice has reappeared in the in tray..i also had three or 4 purchases (also that were entered already) appear in the list of open bills (again i spend ten mins pulling hair out when I find then entered as I remembered doing. has anyone hads this? :manfrustrated: