Forum Discussion

MartinLeG
Experienced User
12 months ago
Solved

Invoices Stuck with Sending Status

We have just discovered a random bunch of overdue invoices showing with activity marked as 'sending' - and the activity history shows date created but no history about it being sent. So we have no idea if these invoices have been delivered or not. Some older threads on this subject suggested it was a known issue and had been sorted out - but clearly not so. Can someone advise how to resolve please? (BTW this is in Essentials, not AccoutRight but that option doesn't appear in the location drop-down.)

• Hi AndyG

Thanks for posting again and we appreciate your patience. 

We understand that the invoice activity is a crucial part of your workflow. As per the update, this issue has been reported to the team and it's likely that this issue won't happen again. However, the invoices that are already impacted by the issue need to be force-updated. For us to go about forcing the update to invoice activity, we need to send the invoice email again. I also understand that sending these invoice emails again would feel redundant, but doing so will fix the issue for that invoice. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance with this. 

Cheers, 
    Genreve

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MartinLeG 

Thank you for the post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. Are you using the option for invoice reminder? And may I know the date on the e-mail? You can also try to resend the invoice and let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MartinLeG
      Experienced User

Thanks Sai - I can see 4 invoices showing as 'sending': 5/6, 2/6, 8/5 and 28/4 - however this earliest invoice is closed - so presumably the invoice was delivered on this one. Is there a way I can tell if the others have actually been delivered before simpy resending?

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MartinLeG

Thanks for the update.

In this matter, you would need to Open the invoice again >> Activity History (at the bottom of the invoice) it will show the invoice has been Emailed. This also show when the email has been Viewed by customer.

Our article Emailing, printing or downloading invoices has instructions on how to do this within Essentials.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Leneth