Forum Discussion

6 months ago

Invoicing problem

I can't find all my invoices. I just did 2 invoices yesterday and sent to my customer but the next day i am trying to find all my invoices but failed to find them. Please help

1 Reply

• Hi Bayleafcafe,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum!

I understand that you're having trouble finding your invoices. This can be frustrating, but don't worry; I'm here to help, and I'm sorry if we're not able to respond to you right away. There are some ways to find the invoices. The first is to locate them via the "Find transaction" option. The second is to check the sales register report. This should list all your sales transactions, including invoices. Lastly, it might be beneficial to widen the date range and ensure that it is filtered to "All Invoices.".

If you're still unable to locate your invoices, please check the "Journal Security Audit" to see if there's been any change to the invoices. This can help identify if the invoices were accidentally modified or deleted.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess