Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Recurring invoices problem

I am no longer able to create recurring transactions from invoices I have created. This problem has been occuring for about four weeks. When I try to save a recurring invoice, I get an error message "Amount is required". (I have no trouble creating recurring bills.)

Initially,  I spent about two hours on the phone to the MYOB help desk one day only to be told there might be a software problem that MYOB would look into and fix. When that didnt happen, I emailed the help desk. I received a couple of emails back asking for more detail. Since I provided that, MYOB has never responded with a solution.

Because I sell seasonal farm produce at a weekly market, my recurring invoices need to be updated regularly. I can no longer do that and am forced to reopen the most recent invoice, copy it, update it and create a new invoice from that.

Poor support from MYOB on a fundamental service within the program.

17 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Kenrick 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. We are aware that some users are having the same issue, we apologize for the inconvenience. This was been escalated to our product team, there is no timeframe for the resolution yet. Rest assured that this is set as priority and we'll provide communications and updates on this issue.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

• Its a pretty serious problem when the function doesnt work. I think escalation is good but no time frame for a fix for a non function is not acceptable.

Kenrick

Thank you Princess.

I would appreciate an update. Also, should I suspend my monthly fees until the error is corrected?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Kenrick 

Thank you for the reply. There is no estimated time yet, please bear with us as our developers are looking into it. You can't do anything or enter a transaction if your monthly fees will be suspended your account will get expired and it'll cause you some issues.

I know time is very important to you but for the meantime since recurring transaction is not available due to the error, you can manually create a new invoice to record transaction.

Cheers,

Princess