Forum Discussion

VT3
Experienced User
6 days ago

Online payment allocation issue

I am unable to allocate these two online payments. When I try to delete the payment from the invoices these are related to I get an error. All images attached. 

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi VT3,

I understand that you need to delete the payment applied to the invoices. However, this wouldn't be possible with the error "Something went wrong." To resolve the issue of being unable to allocate or delete online payments from invoices, please follow these steps:

• Clear Cookies and Browser Cache: Sometimes, clearing your browser's cookies and cache can resolve issues related to online payments and allocations. Additionally, try using different browsers to see if the issue persists.
    • Check the reconciliation status:
      • Verify if the transaction is reconciled and has a payment associated with it.
      • If it is reconciled, first undo the reconciliation and delete the payment.
      • Now, try to delete the transaction.
    • Use the "Find Transaction" tab:
      • Open the transaction from the "Find Transaction" tab and attempt to delete it from there.
    • General Ledger Report:
      • Open the transaction from the "General Ledger" report and try to delete it.
    • Check the Surcharge Transaction Line:
      • If the invoice has a surcharge transaction line indicating an online invoice payment surcharge, use "Find Transactions" to locate the related surcharge and delete this first.
      • After deleting the surcharge, you should be able to delete the original transaction.

Best regards,

Doreen