Forum Discussion

adamfosdike
Contributing User
9 months ago

Regular invoice reminders

We have allowed some of our invoices to remain overdue for some time and now would like MYOB Business to send regular reminders until the invoice is paid.  I have researched and used the reminder function and set it to send 14 days after the due date.  Firstly will it only send once? and Secondly the older ones may have a due date three months ago.  How do I do this, please.  TIA.  

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi adamfosdike,

Thank you for your post. 

There are two ways to gently prod your customers in MYOB invoice reminders and unpaid invoice summaries.

What's the difference? 

• Invoice reminders allow you to choose when you want your customers to receive reminders on individual invoices.
    • Unpaid invoice summaries contain a list of outstanding invoices that a customer will automatically be sent monthly.

You may check this help article setting up invoice reminders that has all the detailed information and steps you need to assist you with this.

Do let us know how it goes. 

And if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi adamfosdike,

Hope you are doing well. Let us know if you still need further help with this. 

Cheers,

Shella

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi adamfosdike

Hope you are doing well. 

We are closing this case, as we were not able to receive updates. Please feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.

Cheers,

Shella