Forum Discussion

2 months ago

Revenue totals

I have a staff member that does quotes but unfortunately, there is no way of hiding the invoice paid totals for any given period.  This means that a person can see the annual income if they are in sales.   I would like an option for the total to not show as a default. 

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi treegirl1,

It's great to have you in our community forum!

Thank you for your post. If the staff has access to your sales, this means they can see all the data related to sales. Every user can view and change their own user details. Users with administrator access can also change the details of other users. For more information about user types, roles, and inviting people to your MYOB business, see Users. This help article, Manage Users and Edit and Delete Users, will guide you on how to modify your staff's access to your file.

Should you require any assistance, don't hesitate to post again. We also encourage you to connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through this link: myob.com/support, for prompt support.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,
    Shella