Forum Discussion

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
9 days ago

when is uploads going to be faster

seems to take ages to attach a invoice to a Purchase from the uploads/intray....it sits saying loading for like an eternity  (i timed it and it took 51 seconds)....and its not our internet as we have super fast internet..is this going to improve? 

4 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LCrowhurst,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing such long delays when attaching documents to purchases. Internet speed plays a big role here, but the browser's cache and the number/size of files in your Intray can also affect how quickly files attach. It might be a good idea to share this info on the Ideas Exchange board so our development team can take a look.

If you need any more assistance, feel free to start a new thread.

Thanks,
    Genreve

LCrowhurst
      Trusted Cover User

still awaiting a reply...its not a ideas its a bug fix....

LCrowhurst
    Trusted Cover User

well as I said our speed is 654.93 mbps so its not speed. and i only have 7 items in my tray....it needs to be improved...sorry but regardless of cache it shouldnt take this long...why javen you removed the ability to add emoticons?

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi LCrowhurst,

I get that you're looking for better optimization here. My suggestion to post in the Ideas Exchange board was to get our development team involved. Latency can be influenced by several factors like file size, number of attachments, and cached data.

Alternatively, you can chat with our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website, or request support through my account at myob.com. If MOCA can't sort it out, you'll be connected to our live chat team for further troubleshooting.

Feel free to start a new thread if there's anything else you need help with.

Thanks,
      Genreve