Forum Discussion

PIP2
Experienced User
27 days ago

Two Factor Authenticator code is invalid

When trying to retrieve a two factor authenticator code, receiving an error code  invalid.    We cant seem to find what is wrong, would appreciate help please.

• Hi PIP2,

This help article has detailed instructions on how to assist you with your issue, Getting help with two-factor authentication.

If you need further help, you can reach out to our live chat agent through our virtual assistant MOCA or submit a support case via MyAccount.

Regards,

Sai

4 Replies

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PIP2,

This help article has detailed instructions on how to assist you with your issue, Getting help with two-factor authentication.

If you need further help, you can reach out to our live chat agent through our virtual assistant MOCA or submit a support case via MyAccount.

Regards,

Sai

PIP2
    Experienced User

Hi Sai, thank you for your message.   We have tried help with two factor authentication but we are asked to enter a code which we cant get.   I have submitted a support case via My Account.  Thank you for your help.

PIP2
    Experienced User

This issue has been resolved, thanks for your help.

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PIP2,

That's great to hear! I'm glad your issue is now resolved. If you need assistance in the future, feel free to post again.

Regards,

Sai