Forum Discussion

Fran_29
Contributing Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

Re: Authenticator

Hi,

I would like to check with MYOB.

I use to sign in to MYOB with my email address and password and also an authenticator number which is on the authenticator app. but lately it has not asked for the authenticator number, is it safe? or  has that been removed??

Hope to hear from you for a reply.

Thanks

Fran

• Hi, Fran_29

Thanks for your post.

Yes, we can assure you that it is safe, and this is part of the improved security for 2FA. The system will remember your login credentials for 12 hours only, and every time you open the file after 12 hours, you will need to sign in using your email and password only. 2FA will only prompt if you have used another device or if you have cleared the cache. You may also check our Community Forum post regarding this concern for further information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Fran_29

Thanks for your post.

Yes, we can assure you that it is safe, and this is part of the improved security for 2FA. The system will remember your login credentials for 12 hours only, and every time you open the file after 12 hours, you will need to sign in using your email and password only. 2FA will only prompt if you have used another device or if you have cleared the cache. You may also check our Community Forum post regarding this concern for further information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, Fran_29

We hope this message finds you well. We have been awaiting additional updates from your end regarding the assistance request. As we haven't received any recent updates, we will be closing the case now. Please be assured that should you need further support, we are here to assist you promptly. Feel free to start a new post, and we'll be ready to address your concerns.

Best regards,

Doreen