Forum Discussion

Nang
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Aged Receivable report showing balance which was fully paid

We are using AccountRight 2022.2 SE version. There are small amount such as $0.01 or -$0.01 showing in aged receivable reports for a customer . Invoices for this customer were raised in USD and received full . The balances also showing in Customer card . There is no credit or open invoice for this customer in sales register also showing NIL USD balance for that specific invoices.

When going to Find transaction>invoice>invoice number summary screen shows 0.01 $ as balance due at the bottom of screen but the total payable and received amount of USD is tally above. When you go further to detailed screen( click arrow next to invoice number ) show Nil in the balance due  . 

I cannot make any changes to the balance showing from customer card. If I raise an invoice or credit note of $ 0.01 to get rid of balance, there is no open invoice or return &credit to allocate . 

Can someone advise how to eliminate of that amount in receivable reports which does not exist. 

• Hi Nang 

In that case, can you please send me a screenshot of the customer card showing Nil balance and your product serial number by Private Message so we can check if the file needs to come in for repair?

Update: File fixed by repair team

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Nang 

Sorry that nobody has offered their assistance with regards to your query yet. Please let us know if you still need assistance with this. 

Nang
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Komal,

Yes no one responded so far. We still need information to sort this out. Appreciate if someone will help.

Rgds,

Nang

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Nang 

In that case, can you please send me a screenshot of the customer card showing Nil balance and your product serial number by Private Message so we can check if the file needs to come in for repair?

Update: File fixed by repair team