Forum Discussion

SDHBVUKBV
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Automatic Numbering Wrong

Hi,

Our last PO yesterday (26/11) was 00007462.

Today it started at 00000175.

Nothing has changed between yesterday and today.

Can you please advise what is required to fix this.

UPDATE: Appears to be a result of an automatic lodgement of an open bill by MM Electrical via Netfira. This is the third issue we have had with them, and would like remove this capability, but how?

Thank you for your time today.  As discussed I have included the link for the MYOB Account Right Live Integration so you can have a look at the FAQ's, short videos and information. 

You are welcome to proceed with the installation yourself via the above link.  If you have any questions please give me a call, otherwise we will touch base with you as discussed.

1. Click Get Connected at the top
  2. Enter buyer code (Account number)
  3. Choose install type, Please click on Purchase documents and reconciliation, click next
  4. Log into MYOB account and click Allow Access
  5. Please enter your business ABN/ACN
  6. Fill in company details and preferences
  7. Click Finish
    Tracey_H
    4 years ago

Hi SDHBVUKBV 

If I understand correctly you want to turn off Netfira? As Netfira is a 3rd party software that integrates with MYOB I am not able to provide support on this. You will need to speak to Netfira support about how to do this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SDHBVUKBV 

Thanks for your post. If you are having issues with a 3rd party add-on and no longer wish to use it you will need to contact support for that add-on for assistance.

If you need help with AccountRight please don't hesitate to post again, we are happy to help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

SDHBVUKBV
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Tracey,

Its not an add on. its an ability of MYOB to allow this to happen, i just need to know how to turn this off.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi SDHBVUKBV 

If I understand correctly you want to turn off Netfira? As Netfira is a 3rd party software that integrates with MYOB I am not able to provide support on this. You will need to speak to Netfira support about how to do this.

Please let me know if you need further help.