Forum Discussion

11 months ago

Backorders

I have a customer order in the system, when I convert to an invoicee, some items that arent in stock (shown as zero) are still appearing on the invoice and are not going to backorder.

Any suggestings?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi vmurphy,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.  

In this regard, AccountRight will only allow you to sell inventoried items if the on-hand inventory is above zero. This is hard coded into the software and there is not an option to overrule it.  

While you can add inventory which has zero on hand quantity to an invoice. If these items have both “I inventory this item” and “I sell this item” selected, you will be prompted to either buy or backorder the items to increase the on-hand quantity. Inventory items which do not have “I inventory this item” selected, can be sold regardless of whether there is any stock on hand or not. However, once a transaction includes this inventory item, you cannot change these settings.  

Let me know how you go. We ‘re happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Regards,  

Cel

vmurphy
      User

Hi this still didnt fix the problem. It is saying zero stock (which is correct) however it is still showing on the invoice??

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi vmurphy,

Thank you for getting in touch, and I apologize for the delayed response. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, I would suggest clearing the AccountRight Cache as a potential solution to resolve these problems: Clearing the AccountRight Cache

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help.
        Regards,
        Earl