Forum Discussion

4 days ago

Capture App

do you have to pay for extra MYOB licences to get staff to use the Capture App?  I don't want them to use MYOB only have the capture app to send invoices/receipts through.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Chellie22051

Welcome to the Community Forum! You do not need to pay for extra MYOB licenses for your staff to use the MYOB Capture App. The Capture App is designed to allow users to take pictures of receipts and send them to the MYOB Business In Tray without requiring additional licenses. This means your staff can use the Capture App to send invoices and receipts through without needing full access to MYOB.

For detailed information, please see this help article. Save Receipts from Your Phone with MYOB Capture App

I hope this helps!

Regards,
    Earl

• thanks Earl, these staff currently do not have a MYOB login and will not need to use MYOB, only capture.  Is this still the case.  I understand if you have a MYOB login you can have capture which we are using currently.  This is for staff that don't have a myob login.

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Chellie22051,

For the Capture app, employees need to use a user ID to access the software. To enable this, you should invite those employees, as these invites are necessary for them to use the Capture application.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Kind regards,

Genreve

Looking for something else?

Search the Community Forum for answers or find your topic and get the conversation started!

Community home

Dig into MYOB Academy for free courses, learning paths and live events to help build your business with MYOB.