Forum Discussion

JCExcavations
Contributing Cover User
8 months ago

Client can see unsent invoices in the 'View unpaid invoices emailed to you' list

A client asking for the copy of an invoice they hadn't received turned out to be an invoice that had not been sent by us.

I start the invoicing early in the month (after the statement is sent out) and I send invoices near or at the end of the month.

This particular client can see the invoices I haven't yet.

I couldn't replicate it however they sent me a screenshot.

How is this possible? has something changed?

3 Replies

Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JCExcavations 

Thank you for posting. I'm glad to assist.

Do you mean that your client is seeing an invoice that you haven't finished? Can you give me more description of the issue so I can investigate it? Thank you very much. 

JCExcavations
      Contributing Cover User

Yes, they were able to see an invoice under the 'View unpaid invoices emailed to you' link. Just to be clear this invoice was in progress and I had not sent it 

They could see the Due amount and a comment with (No details availabe) next to the invoice number (See attattched). I was under the impression that if the invoice was not sent they should not be able to see it in the list of "Unpaid Invoices" as it hadn't been sent?

I'd appreciate clarification. Thank you

Sean_DC
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JCExcavations 

Thanks for responding. 

It could be that the invoice was made by mistake, but no worries, you can actually delete an invoice. All you need to do is to open the invoice, and at the bottom left, click Delete. For more information, you may check on this Help Article on Deleting invoices

Please feel free to respond to this post if you need further help.