Forum Discussion

KristieBake
Experienced User
2 years ago

Corrupt Item Data - Reoccurring issue

We again have stock items that have become corrupt.  Our file has been repaired multipul times with the first time being in May 2021 and yet it continues to happen.  Each time I try to get it repaired it takes hours of my time to even get someone to look at it and then weeks of many more hours of downtime while it is getting repaired and is extreamly frustrating.  I am currently waiting for a response within the Message Us online chat and have been waiting for close to an hour so far.  Calling is not much better as in my experiance I just get put on hold for ever then cut off mid conversation.

Our last case number was 00929584 back in Feb 2022.  Since this repair we have had item become corrupt continually however have managed to work around to avoid contanting MYOB support but now the work around is taking too much time, reducing productivity and increasing risk of errors.

Example attached.

Can someone please contact me and get a case started to get the file repaired again?  Also when will this known issue be repaired?

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    KristieBake
    Experienced User

I waited 2 hours online for them to close my chat because I didnt respond to them within 10 minutes!  Now back in the line!

KristieBake
      Experienced User

Can someone please help?  I have a new case number assigned on the 13/10 but nothing has been done to even start to fix our file.  I continually get disconnected in the online chat and phone.  No-one replies to my emails. And my data is becoming more and more corrupt.

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi KristieBake 

Sorry for the delay in response. Did you still need help with this situation?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi KristieBake , the item register screen display in the desktop version does have issues. If you run the item register detail report, does that display correctly? Also the browser version is improving all the time, have you tried using that?

KristieBake
      Experienced User

Hi Mike

This issue isnt just with the item register screen, it is with what is pulling through the auto-builds.  For example we build something that should cost $20 based on purchase prices of all input ingredients and instead it will auto-build at $100 because of this issue.  

As prevously stated this is not the first time we have had this issue, it is a known system error that you continue to not do anything about but causes us so many problems.  Currently we have 18 items that are corrupt.

Maybe look at the last case number I provided to see what the issue is.