Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Corrupted Employee Card

Hi,

We seem to have a corrupted Employee Card.  Everytime we attempt to open it, we get the following message "Something's gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close" and need to restart.  We've since created a new card for this employee and transferred all the information from her original card, so that we could process her payroll.  

Coming up to end of year, and we were wondering how we go about deleting the original card so that we don't have duplicate entries sent to the ATO at end of financial year?

Thanks for help

• Hi Jodie11

I'm having troubles locating a serial number ending in those 4 digits, can you please send me a private message confirming the full serial number. 

Update: script has been run over the company file to resolve this.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Jodie11

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! There is a script that we can arrange to have run over your file to fix this, can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number and the file ID of the file (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight) so I can have this run over your file. 

Jodie11
      User

Thanks Melisa, the last 4 digits are 6510 and Company File ID: 1

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Jodie11

I'm having troubles locating a serial number ending in those 4 digits, can you please send me a private message confirming the full serial number. 

Update: script has been run over the company file to resolve this.