Forum Discussion

Eric3
Experienced User
9 months ago

Documents not scanning to In-Tray

And it's working now - not sure what happened, but it just started working again all of a sudden.

I blame the Clintons.

Hi,

I'm trying to scan documents directly from our photocopier to MYOB In-Tray.  I've been doing this for about five months now without any issues, but this morning, none of the documents I want to scan through to In-Tray are appearing in In-Tray.

Troubleshooting so far:

Re-started MYOB

Re-started my computer

Restarted the photocopier

Checked the email address that the documents are being scanned to

Tried multiple documents all one page. 

I'm using a Richo IN C4500 photocopier and scanner and a Windows 10 Pro PC Computer.

I can add documents to In-Tray by uploading them and dragging and dropping them no problem but not able to scan them directly to In-Tray which I really like to be able to do as it saves me some time.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Eric

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Eric3,

Thank you for your post.

There's an app you can use to capture or scan documents and send them directly to In Tray. However, if you'll be using your own photocopier device to scan documents directly to the In tray, this is not possible with the software. For further information, please refer to this Help Article: Using the MYOB Capture app.

You may also look through the Working with Tray Documents article, which has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess