Forum Discussion

3 days ago

Email Invoice Summary

I'm invoicing in multi-currency yet the "invoice summary" shown in the email to clients is in AUD.  The clients are paying in foreign currency so that is how I need the email to read.

I'm assuming this was a change in the latest update as we haven't had this issue before.  

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ruth9,

The issue you're experiencing with your invoice summary showing in AUD instead of the foreign currency might be due to the multicurrency settings in your file. First, double-check that your multicurrency settings are set up correctly. You might also need to tweak your email or invoice templates to make sure the right currency shows up in the invoice summary. If everything seems set up correctly and you're still having trouble, take a peek at your computer's region settings. Sometimes, these settings can mess with how foreign currencies are displayed and processed in MYOB.

If none of these work, it might be time to get in touch with our support team. They can help figure out if a recent update is causing the issue and escalate it to our developer team if needed. You can give us a call or try out our virtual assistant, which can connect you to a live chat agent for further help.

Cheers,

Princess