Forum Discussion

Cell
Contributing User
9 months ago

Emails showing delivered EVEN when incorrect email address

Hi

I have sent a few emails (that show they were delivered) to incorrect email address. The name of the person was incorrectly spelt.

When I go into Emails Sent and try and open the "quote" that was sent to a incorrect address I get the message:

"Unable to display the transaction. Either you don't have permission to view the transaction or its been deleted"

I know the quote hasn't been deleted as it is still in the system.

Why am I not being informed that an email address has bounced due to being incorrect?

I have attached a copy of a group of emails that show they were delivered.  One of these were actually had a incorrect email address, but is marked as delivered (and I cannot open from this screen for that one).

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Cell,

Thank you for your thorough post, including the screenshot and my apologies for the late response. We can check here on the back end to see if this email is blacklisted. I've sent you a private message to collect additional information that will help us address this issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Regards,
    Earl

• Hi,

I'm having the same issue (invoices sent and showing as sent) when in fact they weren't delivered as it was an incorrect email address.  I've done a few 'test' emails too and it happens every time, using a incorrect address with no error message, just showing as sent.

I don't get an error message and it even allows me to click into the email sent.

Hopefully someone can help.

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Cell,

We're pleased to hear that your issue has been resolved. We'll proceed to close this case for now. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here and ready to help.

Regards,
      Earl