Forum Discussion

NatashaD
Cover User
2 years ago

How long does MYOB store invoices that are attached to purchases through using the intray?

• Hi NatashaD , that's all correct. If you'd like more details of our service (options and current costs), please send me an email. 

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi NatashaD , attaching documents to bills, spend money and card files is an online service, and therefore requires a current subscription and an online file. (See the MYOB comments in this forum post for example**). AccountRight has no mass download option for stored documents, but we have a solution for that* if you need it, email me for details.

* We can download documents attached to bills and Spend Money, but not cards, as of version 2023.4, because the API does not (yet) include that option.

** MYOB have also stated on the forum that documents can be downloaded (singly) "before cancelling the subscription and within 30days of the effective cancellation date".

NatashaD
      Cover User

Thanks for your reply.

I have a current subscription and online file. I was just looking into how long these documents would be available for. So as long as your subscription is current you would be able to access these documents attached to Bills or Spend Money?

If you end your subscription you can download these bills seperately (what a pain)? Or you offer a service that can download them all?

Mike_James
        Ultimate Partner

Hi NatashaD , that's all correct. If you'd like more details of our service (options and current costs), please send me an email.