Forum Discussion

wesleyhillautos
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

In-Tray document pre-fill OCR feature not working with some suppliers

Hi, I installed the lastest MYOB AccountRight update a few days ago (2022.9.0) and since the install some of the purchase invoices I upload using the in-tray are not pre-filling, when before they would. I have found that for some suppliers it is working fine but for others it is not. Wondering if anyone else has had the same problem? The OCR pre-filling feature is great when working properly as it saves a lot of time by pre-filling information such as supplier details, invoice number, date and purchase amount. Hoping there might be a quick fix?

SamaraM
    2 years ago

Hi Donna (wesleyhillautos)

Thanks for sending that through. I'm not able to provide a timeframe for when it will be resolved, however, I have passed it on to be investigated by our development teams. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi wesleyhillautos 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. If it happening for some supplier and not others, it sounds like it may be that the system is having trouble reading that specific document.

Do let me know if it is still recurring, and if it is; can you reply with an example of the past document that did work and the current document that is not working so I can reproduce the error?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

wesleyhillautos
      Contributing User

Hi Samara, thank you for your reply.

Yes this is still occuring, though since my original post I've noticed it is only happening with one supplier invoice. The document has not changed, this started happening after the recent software update, so the past document that did work and the current document that is not working is the same document. I have attached a copy of an example document for you.

Kind regards

Donna Thomas

Wesley Hill Automotive Services

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi Donna (wesleyhillautos)

Thanks for sending that through. I'm not able to provide a timeframe for when it will be resolved, however, I have passed it on to be investigated by our development teams.