Forum Discussion

6 days ago

MYOB - Purchases > Bills

Hi,

I keep on getting this error message "Something went wrong" when I tried to get into Bills under purchases. Have logged off logged in back, refresh, nothing is working!

Can someone please help please ...

2 Replies

Ron_T
    MYOB Staff

Hi roxannar if you're getting the 'Something went wrong message' when trying to create a bill in the browser, a possible cause is that that there isn't a linked payables account/category set up. This can occur if you've just set up a new file or you've upgraded from a product that didn't require a linked payables account. 

Go to the Accounting menu and choose Manage linked categories > Purchases tab to check. Here's a help article that details the linked accounts available: https://www.myob.com/au/support/myob-business/accounting/financial-control/accounts-list/managing-linked-accounts 

If that's not the issue, or it doesn't help, click the chat bubble on the help page and MOCA, our virtual assistant, will help you out. 

Regards,

Ron

roxannar
      User

Thanks Ron, but all looks good there and still yet I get that error message when trying to access to Purchases > Bills. for some reason only "Bills" I can access the rest under Purchases. And if I access MYOB via "Safari" I can access "Bills" but under "Chrome" I cant? strange