Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Payables Reconciliation and Trial Balance Incorrect

In the process of auditing 2022, our Trial Balance creditor account balance changed. On further analysis, a WINC invoice dated 31/01/23 found its way into the Payables Reconciliation Transactions, and the creditor Trial Balance as at 30/6/22.

This report was run yesterday.......8/2/2023. The same data issue is affecting the trial Balance. What is going on? The auditors want to know!

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Jennie880 

Welcome to the Community Forum. The first troubleshooting I recommend is clearing the AccountRight cache which can resolve some odd behaviour with reports and forms.

If it is still incorrect are you also able to share the Trial Balance report that is showing an incorrect balance and the last 4 digits of your serial number?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Ganeinu
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Samara

Thanks for replying. I followed the cache clearing info. I didn't find version numbers there, but I did find a current file with a cache directory. I deleted it, logged back in and the offending invoice is still in the report.

Here is the Trial Balance which shows the total from the Payables report attached previously.

The last 4 digits of the licence are 7159

Mike_James
        Ultimate Partner

Hi Ganeinu , I can see a WINC invoice in the original report,  dated 2013. Is this the one being queried?