Forum Discussion

Coral3
Experienced User
2 years ago

'Print/Email Invoices' function not accessible, 'Unable To Connect' mssg

Since 24th June 2022 every time we have tried to open the 'Print/Email Invoices' section in MYOB Accountrigt we get the 'Unable to Connect' message pop up, even though there is no issue with our internet connection. 

All other functions are working (that we're aware of), and this is happening from various locations each which use different internet providers, so it does not appear to be an issue with our internet connection.  Emailing of statements is unaffected.  

We have not been able to access the 'Print/Email Invoices lists' at all since 24th JUNE which is very frustrating. 

I seem to recall there was an update from MYOB sometime around that date & am wondering if that has caused this issue?

I would appreciate someone from the MYOB team advising how this can be fixed asap please.

Thank you in advance. 

17 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Coral3 

Are you able to please state the last 4 digits of your serial number as well as the company file Id that this is affecting. The company file Id is found by clicking on Help and choosing about MYOB.

I should be able to resolve this once I have this information.

Coral3
      Experienced User

Hi Chris,

The serial number ends in 4040

Company File ID:  1

Your help would be very much appreciated!

Thank you

ChrisMYOB
        Former Staff

I have run a script over your file, you should now be able to print the past invoices. 

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.