Forum Discussion

KylzW
User
10 months ago

Printing on MYOB

Good afternoon, 

I'm am currently unable to print from my MYOB yet other staff members are able to. I have followed other instructions from different user on the community forum and have attached photographs to help with fixing this problem. We print invoicing everyday and it's needed to ensure work is done efficiently. Can you please help. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi KylzW

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for notifying us about your concern and thank you for providing the screenshot and error log to check further. We apologize that you are having difficulties printing the invoices and thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. 

Regarding your inquiry, this issue is an error within the PC rather than MYOB itself. The first thing to do would be to check that your printer drivers are up to date, you can do this by checking the brand website of your printer and downloading any updates that you may not have. Secondly, please check that you have installed all the latest Windows Updates on the PC.

Thirdly, have you tried printing as PDF or XPS instead of selecting your printer before printing? Please try this also. Last but not least, there is a Microsoft Support Note that provides a 'Fix It Tool' for an almost identical issue - You cannot print from a 32-bit WPF application

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
      Leneth