Forum Discussion

9 months ago

sorry, your documents aren't available right now

I keep getting the message when attempting to add documents into the in tray 'sorry, your documents aren't available right now'. I have restarted MYOB and my laptop and it still has the error

• We are saving invoices as a PDF on computer/laptop and then dragging across.

NikkiParsons
        Partner

Hasn't been working for 4.5 hours so far. Different glitches. Now MYOB are starting to look at it after multiple people calling in. I don't get the point of this forum as I would have thought MYOB moderators would have flagged this and it would have been marked as as issue on the status page (which it is currently not) and be working on it. Why do we have to fight to prove there's an issue?! :smileymad:

NikkiParsons
      Partner

Hi Doreen_P 

Thank you for replying and acknowledging my tag.

My frustration is the Community Forum is a place where wer are directed to in order to obtain support yet the responsiveness of MYOB is very slow and devalues the Forum as a source of assistance. I had to ring MYOB, spend 40 minutes arguing with someone that this was a huge issue affecting all files and different computers/locations... to then have to wait for an email and send screen shots to MYOB which I had already provided here plus one of a "something is wrong" blank screen.

I'm never ceased to be amazed at how slow MYOB is to pay attention and investigate a serious matter and we, the users of the software, have to deal with someone who acts as a face of MYOB, has no user experience and didn't even know what I was talking about in relation to an InTray and could only speak from a web based perspective.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, NikkiParsons

We can completely understand your frustration with the challenges you've faced in seeking support. Having to navigate a 40-minute phone call, arguing the importance of a widespread issue across various files and locations, only to then encounter delays in receiving an email and having to resend screenshots is undoubtedly a taxing experience.

Your feedback highlights the need for a more efficient and user-focused support system. If there's anything specific you'd like to share or discuss further, please feel free to let me know. Your concerns are important, and I'm here to help however I can.

Best regards,

Doreen