Forum Discussion

Steve_Smith
Contributing User
11 months ago

Turning off automatic reminders

Hi,

I asked about turning off automatic reminders a month ago. I was given some processes on how to complete this, and the same thing has happended this month. Can someone please go in to the back end of our file and turn this off!

Steve

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Steve_Smith,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

We regret to know that you are experiencing the same issue. As for this matter, it is not possible for us o turn off the automatic reminders on our end. You can check out this Help Article: Setting up Invoice Reminders, it has helpful information on setting up Invoice reminders.  

Please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Steve_Smith
      Contributing User

Hi Celia,

We want to turn off all automatic reminders in MYOB. I have made two changes, and I have added in some screen shots. Could you please advise if this is satisfactory so that no automatic reminders will go out at the of September?

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Steve_Smith,

Thank you so much for getting back to us and sending the screenshots. 

Upon checking on the screenshots, you're absolutely right. You need to untick the box for the send invoice reminders so that the invoice reminder will not automatically be sent. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel