Forum Discussion

Frank_G
Experienced User
3 months ago

Zero $ and Zero Qty not printing.

We are on the current version of AccountRight Premier, V 2024.1.1.4.

Recently when we print an item sales invoice, any value of $0 disappears from the page.  Also, any Qty of zero disapears.

The line stays with the description, but if either Qty or $ value are zero, they do not print.

We need these zero values to print for exports to other countries, we keep getting enquries from customs as to why there is no value for these items.  They are not discounted, they are issued free of charge, hence we need then to appear in print as zero $.  They have to be on the invoice in order to keep inventory levels correct, becuase they are shipped, just not charged.

Any suggestions on how to get the zeros back?

8 Replies

Frank_G
      Experienced User

Hi Mike,

Thought of that, but then customs may charge duty on that value, even though we don't charge it, that's why we try to make it all $0.  We may have to fudge it, put in a low value and 100% discount, but that means someone has to remember to do it.  There has to be some way to get MYOB to just work properly.  Got to admit I am almost over MYOB since it went on the cloud.  It used to be excellent.  I loathe using it now for whole raft of different reasons.

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Frank_G,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late reply. We regret to know that you're not seeing what values you want to appear with your sales item invoices. We appreciate your patience with this matter and thank you for reaching out. This seems to be a specific issue that might need further investigation. We recommend sending us a screenshot of the sale item sample you are not getting any $0 values with. 

Please note to hide any personal or important details on this screenshot before posting it here in the forum.

We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Frank_G,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance with the item sales invoices report, as we've not received any response. If yes, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

Frank_G
        Experienced User

Hi Shella,

Yes, we require assistance with the item sales invoices.

Please see attached an example of our Invoice with $0 value, appearing blank/empty on 2nd item line.

Even on the last item line, the 100% discounted item $0 value appears blank/empty.