Forum Discussion

BringBackAE4Mac
Contributing User
9 months ago

Account Right online calculating wrong pay amount.

After the EoFY we modified the payment rates for some staff.

We have now learned that unless I copy and paste the hours in, the hours plus payrate does not equal the total line shown!

How on earth is there a flaw in the product so substantial that it cant even calculate Hours x Rate of Pay for an accurate total????!!!!

7 Replies

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi BringBackAE4Mac,,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and my apologies for the late response. Once you've updated the hourly rate, could you check if the employee's standard pay has been adjusted accordingly? If it has, please save those changes. Later, after completing the pay run, if the employee's base hourly amount returns to its previous state, would you mind sending a screenshot along with the employee's payroll details and the standard pay? Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
      Regards,
      Earl

BringBackAE4Mac
        Contributing User

Why would we recalcultae their pay?

This is an accounting system - one of its foundational requirements is to calculte figures correctly.

I already posted a photo, and providing a screen shot with their private details is not ocuring

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi BringBackAE4Mac,

I would like to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl