Forum Discussion

jhp
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago

Can you reprint the payroll verification report after wages have been processed

Hi,

Can you reprint the payroll verification report after wages have been processed ?

Many thanks!

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi jhp,

Thanks for your post, and my apologies for the late response. 

Certainly, you have the option to reprint it; however, it's advisable to do so after processing wages to ensure accuracy. To initiate a reprint, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Reporting > Payroll Reporting Centre > EOFY Finalisation > View YTD Verification Report.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

jhp
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you Earl_HD, however this is not the report I was after.

I was hoping to locate the 'Payroll Verification' report that is generated prior to processing the wages, showing the invididual payslips for the pay period. I ended up using the 'Payroll Activity [Detail]' report.

Many thanks!

JHP

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, jhp

Thank you for your response. To do this go to the process payroll assistant (Payroll > Process Payroll).  On the Employee Pays screen go to Preview Pay Details, select the blue arrow dropdown in the top left (above the Run Report).  This will bring a drop down option to export. Please refer to the screenshots below.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen