Forum Discussion

Advocacy1
Experienced User
5 years ago
Solved

Employee Contribution payment Via MYOB

I have just started paying super through the MYOB pay super (previously I used a clearing house) I have a staff member that does employee contributions $30 per pay,  when I run the report for the super payment it picks up all the SG super and the salary sacrfice amounts, but not the employee contribution amounts, these amounts are set up as a deduction post PAYG.

Can someone help me with this please, I have contacted MYOB chat, and after at least an hours, still no soloution. 

Melisa_D
    5 years ago

Hi Advocacy1

Just thought I'd jump back on this post to update on the resolution to this issue incase other users may be experiencing the same problem. 

The super category had been set up under the deductions tab in Payroll Categories when it should've been in the superannuation tab (Employee additional (deduction) superannuation category). Changing this to the correct category resolved the issue. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Advocacy1

Thank you for your post, can I please clarify which exact report you are running ?

Additionally, can you please attach a screenshot of the employee additional deduction category, 

Advocacy1
      Experienced User

Hi Melisa

I am paying through pay super on the MYOB desk top, then I run the payments by employee report (under reports - payroll).

I have attached a screen print of the set up.

Thanks

M

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Advocacy1

Just thought I'd jump back on this post to update on the resolution to this issue incase other users may be experiencing the same problem. 

The super category had been set up under the deductions tab in Payroll Categories when it should've been in the superannuation tab (Employee additional (deduction) superannuation category). Changing this to the correct category resolved the issue.