Forum Discussion

JANELLE
Experienced Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

EOFY PAYROLL RECONCILIATION

I am having issues with EOFY 2223 Payroll reconciliation in regards to employees who left the company through the year.

The Payroll Activity Summary report has the correct figures for thes employess yet it is not reflected on the STP Verification report.

ie: Employee A Gross Earnings $7,595.62 and TAx $1981.52, the Gross earnings on the STP is $4925.28 but the TAx is correct and this is same for the other 4 employees who left throughout the year.

I did run a NIL payroll for these employees to force the correct gross through to the ATO but when checking this monring figures have remained unchanged.

The only thing I did not do was undo them in the Employee Termination Tab.  Do I have to go into this and undo their dates of leaving and then redo a NIL payrun????

Please advise as I need to get this rectified ASAP.

Regards

Janelle

• Hi Janelle

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

In this matter, you would need to undo the termination and check the payroll categories if you were assigned correctly. Assign ATO reporting categories for Single Touch Payroll reporting will provide you with more information and instructions to assist you with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Janelle

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

In this matter, you would need to undo the termination and check the payroll categories if you were assigned correctly. Assign ATO reporting categories for Single Touch Payroll reporting will provide you with more information and instructions to assist you with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth